RSS
A daily joke blog.

Dancing Duck

A guy walks into a bar & sees a crowd gathered around one end of the bar, cheering some kind of performance. He edges in & sees an amazing sight...a duck tap dancing on an overturned crock pot! Amazing! Hew´s so taken with the act that he corners it´s owner & says, "I run a circus & that´s the most amazing act I´ve ever seen! I´ll give you $25,000 cash for him right now!" The owner agrees, takes the cash & gives the guy the duck and the crock pot.

A week later the owner gets an enraged call from the entrepreneur ... "You Thief! You Cheat! You Fraud! I´m going to sue you for every penny you've got! I spent thousands on publicity and had a complete sell-out! All the media people were there! Celebrities! Politicians! Anybody who was anybody was there! I had special music written for him! The crowd hushed as the red velvet curtains parted & the spotlight hit him in his custom-made tuxedo and patent leather tap shoes...and he just stood there on that damned crock pot and looked at the audience while the band played! I'm ruined!
A laughing stock! But you won´t get away with it! You´ll pay for this!"

In a calm voice the owner replied, "Did you remember to light the candle under the crock pot?"