RSS
A daily joke blog.

Wizard of Oz

Four United States Presidents get caught up in a tornado and off they
whirled to the land of OZ. They finally made it to the Emerald City
and went to find the Great Wizard.

What brings the 4 of you before the great Wizard of Oz?

Jimmy Carter stepped forward timidly and said: I've come for some
courage. No Problem! said the Wizard . Who's next?

Richard Nixon stepped forward, Well, I think I need a heart. Done!
says the Wizard.

Who comes next before the Great and Powerful Oz? Up stepped Bush and
said, I'm told by the American people that I need a brain. No problem!
said the Wizard. Consider it done.

Then there is a great silence in the hall. Bill Clinton is just
standing there, looking around, But he doesnt say a word. Irritated,
the Wizard finally asks, Well, what do you want?

IS DOROTHY HERE?